Re: Eurotech is TERRIBLE!

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998 17:58:13 -0700 Kevin Collins
<collinsk@sprintmail.com> writes:

>You can pretty much rank the tuners/mail order suppliers like this:
>
>1. New Dimensions, Virtual World (tie)
>2-?.  Virtually everybody else, except:
>999.  EIP Tuning
>
>You will find about a 99.99% satisfication with either #1... everybody
>else ranks from "ok" to downright crooked.

Im jaded, but ND has never done for me what VWP has, so my list would
easily be:

1) Virtual World Parts

The rest would be not in order, but something like

2) Mark @ Adriondac <SP> Auto Brokers
3) Velocity Sports Tuning
4) ND

There's others out there that I either forgot to mention (cant remember)
or have had no experience with them that would probably qualify on the
above list.
Then there is my shit list.

SHITTERS TOP 5 LIST:
1) Parts Place.<---fuck these motherfuckers! (sorry for the harshness)
2) EIP Tuning.   "L" 4 Loozers!  Avoid.
3) Rapid Parts. (Long story, has something to do with WF.) Avoid.
4) Autotech.	Assholes. Avoid.
5) Strictly Foreign.    CAPTAIN COCK runs this place. Avoid.

I don't know about you, but im feeling much better now. :)

I've never, ever, made a good friend by being a customer before. Mike has
helped me in so many ways with my Roc that I wont even go into detail but
without him, I would more than likely still be driving a Datsun right
now. He opened my eyes to the aftermarket world for VW's as well as gave
me so much insight to what makes these things tick not to mention finding
me a JH motor the same day I called AND found a place for me to get my
tranny rebuilt for an affordable price....
Just the tip of the iceberg of what he's done for me and for that, he has
earned my loyalty as a customer, and a friend.
Kisses everybody!

   Shawn Meze <gawd that was mushy..>
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and