RE: help! AC to non-AC

>Make sure you also remove the condensor.  If you are really into it,
remove
>the heater core box and put one from a car without A/C (another 20
pounds
>less).
>
>Frank

With all this tawlk 'bout AC removal....
I did mine (84 Jetta GLI), and I got a 84 GTI (non-AC) core box for it.
it does not fit. If anybody out there has a Jetta I or Rabbit
Convert/cabriolet box, let me know. Fall is here! The GF hates 'that
drafty-ass car'! I have the core sitting on the floor, in a plastic bag.
I'm a little afraid to turn it on 'cause itll prolly melt the bag...

recap:
WTB: Jetta I or Rabbit Convert/cabrio core box!

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com
       NEW VW PICS!  http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen