RE: roc got worked.

Well besides the better driver I can think of some other things, his car
weighs less.  I really don't care what kind of HP and torque you make - it
all comes down to how fast you are in the end.  I mean you can make 1000+ HP
but if you can put it to the ground and launch the thing you will not go
anywhere fast.

My point is a lot of things here a car is a entire system, everything has to
work together.

Currently in my setup my lack is go off the line grunt - I want more, but I
can't make my tires stick anymore, so new tires are needed.  Then from there
I can add more torque - buy bumping up the compression ratio.  I also am
planning on switching to manual steering to save weight.  I may ditch the
A/C system, but it is a daily so probably not.  I spend over 2 hours in it a
day so AC is important for 5 months - in winter I would love to ditch.  Each
thing you do has a cause and effect - but the Muscle car boys say 20 pounds
is like adding 10hp to your car - just think about that one for a minute.
What all are you caring around.

You - all your stuff, a spare tire - jack, wrenches, a radio and speakers.
What about all those cool power accessories, leather seats, sound deading,
carpet, not to mention intack body panels.

Stephen Jacobs
87 8v SII