Re: [WTF???][Speed World challenge!]/ Possibly some used Euro headlights and TS for S2

I'll accept that challenge there mister Meze.
  When Josh Wyte, I and Duane Hale went down there a couple of months
ago, they had the cars on the pro speed and accidently left them on pro
speed while we ran the road course.  Those things are scary if you don't
pay attention going through those "S" curves.  But it was still more fun
than on the adult setting.  Josh is a little bit of a wussy racing,
unless he has his g-60 GTi, but Duane has done a good amount of racing in
his VW's, but lately he has only done it in his Quattro's, his last was
the grey 4000 with the 5000 turbo engine in it.  I can probably convince
him to come along also and race.  His main disadvantage is that his is so
tall, the weight factor on those cars is very noticeable because of the
smaller course and relatively close performance of all the cars.
  Let me know.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe
85 Show Scirocco
ps.  On a side note, Volker will be coming here the end of October for a
couple days, so maybe we could try to do it around halloween and see if
there is any difference for an Autobahn driver too.  He is working on
getting some used headlights and turn signals to bring with him next
month also.
- --