Re: 0 to 50 and 60 mph.

Hey don't generalize us "college boys", we may not be perfect(but darn
near close), but we have rights to ya know.

Rich(college boy for 1 more year)
87 16v

"Do you know why it's called the American Dream?........Because you have
to be asleep to believe it."-George Carlin

Rich Deede
University of Delaware(Comm. major)
1987 VW scirocco 16v