Re: 0 to 50 and 60 mph.

oh yeah, i fergot.. I mean SHUT UP!

Well, with my awesome new motor, I just dont get enough traction with the
13's, so the 15's feel faster right now.
I know I shouldn't, because I'm breaking in the new engine, but on the
freeway today, I just opened it up at 65 going up a 25% incline, and in _no
time_ I pegged the speedo. It's a 100mph one, and I got it about 20mph past
the 100 mark. It was phat! I am using the 13's however, so it's probably
around 100-110 mph. I was only at 4300 rpm too. It was pulling like crazy.

I must be an awesome cylinder head porter! :)

I'd love to use a g-tech, that would be ultra phat

>Hey, college boy! When you put on a smaller diameter tire, the spedo is
>changed too! Its not reading accurate with the 185/55R13 tire dude.
>(College boys crack me up!) So your 0-60 was wrong then. Bummer!
>
>On the brighter side, your 0-60 times will in fact be improved with the
>better gear ratio using the 186/55R13 tire VS the 195/50R15.
>
>If the Potterman ever gives my G-meter pro back to me, we can do some
>testing with it and see what you got. (that is if youre not busy studying
>or anything! LOL!!)
>

>              Shawn MezeMan
>86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
>The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
>best looking Scirocco in all of San Diego!
>http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/index.htm

- --