Re: euro intake

umm no, no way in heck you can remove 10mm of metal from each runner
wall. Extrudehone will run you around $450 plus shipping and no
gaurentee that they won't destroy the manifold, so thats just for
polishing, and minor porting.

Try english junkyards or find one in Europe somewhere, shouldbe able
to get it over here forless than the tuners want, hard part is
finding one.

don't forget it wont do jack for you unless you port out the head.

 Ryan