end of my vw rope (almost)

Ok,
apparently my problem from before seems to
be persisting (yes, hoping it would magically
go away).
Ever since my rocco came back from smog,
it will hesitate in first gear at low rpms and then
miss at higher rpms in all gears.
I think it's some sort of ignition/electrical problem
because my instrument panel has started to occassionally
go dead like I have a short.
I've got fairly new plug wires, brand new plugs, the
cap and rotor look ok, and I changed my coil to no
avail.

Will somebody please, please help me?

Alex Ting (about to start riding my Katana 750)

Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
8303 Sierra College Blvd., Suite 150
Granite Bay, CA 95746

Phone: 888-801-2001 or 916-797-9998