Re: audi GT VDOs

http://www.nol.net/~rts/scirocco.html

click the red scirocco and umm Mods or maybe History

i also have a 5bar oil pressure sender, brand new for sale cheap if
you want it.(i needed a 10bar for my 16v, bless the wife for trying)

oil temp, hrm any junkyard should have this sender, any scirocco 16v
or wolfsburg gti/jetta/scirocco and any cabriolet or audi GT should
have it

 Ryan