Re: Club H2O

> Im not really one to join clubs as it is. Ive met the 4 clubs around here
> and if they're not a completel cluque, then they're nothing but "Lookie
> what daddy bought me today"! Nope, not into that. I guess im the
> president of club Shawn! (The ONLY member.)
> YMMV.

dude! how do I join! I heard about this elite underground VW club in
PVW or was it Max Power..onlything is I think they make you paint a
white stripe down your car... hehehe

I admit there are complete flakes,idiots and morons in the club,but
when you include 800+ VW nutz theres bound to be some on the
'fringes of sanity', it comes with the territory and one should not
judge a whole club on a member or two. It's not like a regime, if
your not a Club H2O member,thou shalt be shunned, but to me
its got it's perks and comradrieship around my part of the
backwoods.

=]
Ryan[ClubH2O/ Water Posse/ HondaEnemy#1/etc/etc]