Re: Club H2O

its such a cool club, it rocks, its cool, did I mention it rocks? Oh
anyways I've had nothing but good times with the Club, definitely
worth the money over say..that stupid ripoff Club VW (Volkswagen)
which I did not renew! I think the first year I was a member, before
hooking up with local shops I saved about ohh $200 in
performance parts from places that give 10% discounts to club
members...I think my 20$ was worth it. I'm sure living on the East
coast would really rock as thats where most members are but this
'little' texas chapter that I'm in has just as hardcore VW lovers as
anywhere else. And they do a decent job of a newsletter 4 times a
year packed with information and articles. ..oh and their merchandise
kicks!

www.clubh2o.com
heh that enough of a plug?
Ryan
1990 Corrado G60 III+ (4sale)
1987 Rieger GTO/Evolution Scirocco
1986 Rieger GTO/Competition Scirocco (4sale)
1986 Cabriolet
1987 16v Scirocco (parts RIP)