Re: Rocco dies after 1/2 hour of driving

you know Paul,
I've been having the exact same problem lately,
although sometimes the tach will die along with
all of the other instruments, but the car will keep
running.  Also, when the car isn't dying, it will
miss just once or twice starting off in first gear.
If you or anybody else out there discovers the
problem or has any ideas, please let me know.

TIA

Alex Ting
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
8303 Sierra College Blvd., Suite 150