Re: questions....

In a message dated 9/13/98 12:39:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
josiah@gsinet.net writes:

<< go faster: shave the head down a bit, port and
 polish the intake, bigger throttle body, K&N, header or dual outlet
 manifold/downpipe setup, high flow or no cat, depending on where you are,
good 2"
 exhaust, G-grind cam. >>

I just got done doing all of the above on my 82 Sportruck.  I am having a fuel
delivery problem, so the full potential of the mods has not been
achieved...yet, but the truck still PULLS.  I highly recommend these mods,
they are pretty cheap too.

Patrick
90 Corrado
82 Callaway rocco