Re: questions....

Thanks!

>To make an 8v (JH, I assume) go faster: shave the head down a bit, port and
>polish the intake, bigger throttle body, K&N, header or dual outlet
>manifold/downpipe setup, high flow or no cat, depending on where you are,
good 2"
>exhaust, G-grind cam. This should net you about 130bhp, I think, if done right
>and the engine is in good shape.
>    -Josiah
>    '83 Scirocco (not for long!)
>    '84 GTi (running again!)
>    '86 Scirocco
>    '87 QSW

        Yes the engine ih a JH. Anybody had any experience with EIP Tuning's
        preped 8v heads? I just might skip ahead all that and just go for
        one thats built up. Im in Hawaii, and theres no emissions laws;)

        The engine looks ok from the outside.....I was planning on having
        it totally reworked, top to bottom. What is the stock bore,
displacement, stroke etc....what would be a good bump for all of these?

Theres tooooo many hondas and the like here:p....

TIA!!!

Chad

- --