Rocco dies after 1/2 hour of driving

Hey All:

After driving my roc for 30-45 mins or so, it dies. Now, I can only think
this is a coil problem right? It also has a kinda hard time starting after
it dies. It only tries to die at idle though. The tach dips, dips again,
then kaput. Geez, it's pissing me off lately. And to think I wanted to keep
it even if I get a new Jetta!

Thanks guys.
Paul Hanley
"War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left."

- --