Re: motor mount q & thermoswitch swap

I also have a poly front mount, and it does the same thing.
    -Josiah
    '83 Scirocco (not for long!)
    '84 GTi (running again!)
    '86 Scirocco
    '87 QSW
    http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah
    Need something? See all my crap for sale at:
    http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah/forsale/forsale.html

Daniel A. Nowlan wrote:

> I put on my front motor mount just a bit ago.  (The socket/bracket that
> bolts to the frame fell off!)  I've got the new, red, poly mount in it now.
>  But is it supposed to stick about 3/4" outside the socket?  Seems kinda
> far out.  How should it look?
>
> Also put in the cooler-than-factory thermoswitch.  Pretty simple.  Thanks
> to Jason mailto:jason@scirocco.org for the easy-to-follow instructions from
> 9-3-98 and to Mark at Adirondack callto:518-882-6534 :P for the switch
> itself.  Now, I just gotta see if it works....
>
> Dan
> '86 8v red martian (for now)
>
>   mailto:nowlan@flash.net
>   http://www.flash.net/~nowlan/

- --
 '83 Scirocco (not for long!)
 '84 Rabbit GTi
 '86 Scirocco
 '87 QSW
 http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah
 I have lots of VW (especially A1) stuff for sale at: