motor mount q & thermoswitch swap

I put on my front motor mount just a bit ago.  (The socket/bracket that
bolts to the frame fell off!)  I've got the new, red, poly mount in it now.
 But is it supposed to stick about 3/4" outside the socket?  Seems kinda
far out.  How should it look?

Also put in the cooler-than-factory thermoswitch.  Pretty simple.  Thanks
to Jason mailto:jason@scirocco.org for the easy-to-follow instructions from
9-3-98 and to Mark at Adirondack callto:518-882-6534 :P for the switch
itself.  Now, I just gotta see if it works....

Dan
'86 8v red martian (for now)

  mailto:nowlan@flash.net
  http://www.flash.net/~nowlan/