Re: A-arm

Nope... they're different. Quite different, I think. Where are you? I have one
you can have for like, eh, $10, ball joint and all.... I'm in New Hampshire...
    GL!
    -Josiah

Paul Hanley wrote:

> Hey Guys:
>
> Is the A arm from an Audi 4k the same as my '87 Scirocco? I think the year
> of the Audi is a 1985. Oh yeah, I bent my A-arm last night by hitting a
> chunk of cement sitting in the middle of the road.
>
> Thanks,
> Paul Hanley
> "War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left."

- --
 '83 Scirocco (not for long!)
 '84 Rabbit GTi
 '86 Scirocco
 '87 QSW
 http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah
 I have lots of VW (especially A1) stuff for sale at:
 http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah/forsale/forsale.html

- --