[elec] Dim turn signals solved!

Hey Volks,
a while back I wrote about my turn signals being dim; particularly at night
when the lights are on, the blinkers were hard to make out.  Turns out that
the standard bulbs you find in the lighting guides at the FLAPS (#1156 for
rear and #1157 for front) are not of a high enough wattage.  Apparently
people complained long enough that now Sylvania "European Lamps" (made in
Germany) are available (#7506 for rear, I forget the number for the front
lights).  Problem solved.

Joachim
78 Scirocco

Joachim and Belinda and Hobi and Griffin in Houston, TX
...and now Lucky, the rescue kitten, too!
beekj@ghg.net

Last night I went home at 2 with a 10 and woke up at 10 with a 2.

- --