questions....

Hi,

        a few more questions from me.......

Is that euro fuel injection from RPI worth using? Besides the pricetag, is
it worth putting on my 84 8v? Is it compatible with the recurved distributor
from
VWP? Can I use that dist on my car? Im not sure if she has a knock sensor.

I want to tweak this 1.8 8v......what is the best thing that I can do for it.
Its just a street car. Short of dropping a 16v in, I basically want a small
monster!! Is a 6spd conversion worth doing on a 8v wide ratio tranny?

Sorry that turned into alot of questions!!!

TIA,
Chad

- --