Ford Capri & LOL

Two questions: What does the abbreviation LOL mean? Probably something
obvious. I see it everysooften on the list.

Also: Do any other Scirocco lovers out there think (as I do) that old (70s)
Ford Capris are pretty damn cool??? Not the Mercury Capri/Mustang genericar.
If you don't know what they look like, do a search for Ford Capri or Mark I
Capri (not Capris). There's one site in particular that has some cool
project cars on it. If you like Rocs, I think you'll dig these cars.

John Ryland
78 A3 2.0 Motronic 8v
- --