Re: Ford Capri & LOL

Capri's are nice cars. Just real hard to get parts for, even in england and
germany where they were built. I've only owned 4 of the mk1's in my life time.
I guess thats why I have a '77 toyota celica. Alot like a capri, but more
reliable and easier to get parts for. But if you get one, have a daily driver
on the side. And watch those electrical systems. LOL means lots of love.

wolf
BADCO45@aol.com
'81 Scirocco S-soon
'77 Rabbit