From: Daniel A. Nowlan <nowlan@flash.net>
To: Bob Farrell <farrell@icdh16.dseg.ti.com>; Scirocco List <>
Date: Thursday, September 10, 1998 1:28 PM
Subject: Car Manuals

:> > If you can't find the Bentley for the 75-79 Rabbit/Scirocco,
:>
:> Try your local VW dealer. Mine has one on display, I assume it's for
:> sale.
:>
:> > I have a Factory VW manual for the Type 53 that covers 1975-1977 at
:> > home as well.
:>
:> So do I. Lots of pictures, few words for the "Sure, he don't read so
:> good but he's good with his hands. He'll make good money as a mechanic
:> for them 'foreign' cars" crowd.
:
:<Snip>
:
:Hey, y'all, I've seen this thread for a while, but I haven't been
:reading it.  At any rate, here's the skinny: I make it to a lot of Half
:Price Book Stores.  If anyone is interested, I'd be more than happy to
:keep an eye out for certain books.  I got my '85 to '89 CabrioRocco
:Bentley (bright orange) at one.  I think I paid about $12 for it.
:That's pretty typical, too.  E-mail me if you're interested, and I'll
:look next time I'm out.  Haynes, Bentley, Chilton, whatever.  (US
:only.)  Lemme know....
:
:Dan
:'86 8v red martian
:
:   mailto:nowlan@flash.net
:   http://www.flash.net/~nowlan/
:--
:To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org,
:with your request (subscribe, unsubscribe) in the BODY of the message.

- --