Radiator bottle

I'm installing a resevor style radiator in my Roc (1982) and the bottle I got
out of a Golf at the wrecker doesn't seem to fit too well, it particular it
hits the brake fluid resevor. The part # on the bottle I have is 171 121 407
E. If somone with the overflow type, stock setup could confirm that I have the
right bottle I would really apreciate it.

This sort of leads to my next question: if I decide to mount the bottle
somewhere else, (I was thinking next to the windsheild wiper fluid bottle),
where can I buy a long section of radiator hose to go to the bottom of the
bottle?
TIA-Nate
- --