Re: I just bought a Scirocco!!!

At 18:59 9/6/98 EDT, Farmracer@aol.com wrote:
>I Just bought a Scirocco, an 85 8V Wolfsburg, red with roof and sport seats.
>96k miles. this is my first Vdub, any things I need to watch out for???

Car sounds nice.  Pretty good ext?  Where are ya', and how much ya' give
for it?  You'll get a lot of good info from these guys on autox'ing.  (Make
sure you never ask me about it, though.  And if you do, don't take my
advice.)  :)  Btw, I like your homepage, esp the glossary page.  (Ever
think about creating an index.html page, though?  It'd make navigation much
easier.)  Later

Dan

'86 8v red martian (for now)

  mailto:nowlan@flash.net