Re: big bumpers?

	there's a guy rolling around town here that has a mk1 rocco with a
corrado front end.  the thing looks so mint.  it is by far the most
beautiful mk1 rocco i've ever laid eyes on, be it picture or in person.
i've also heard that there is another guy around these parts with a mk2
that's sporting a corrado front and rear end.  shweet!

	the VR6 rocco has some mk3 bumper skins on it, if i recall
correctly...i think that the only mk2 bumpered mk2 scirocco that i have
seen is our man in sweden with the turboed 8V rocco.  what's his
name...anders??  i cannae remember, now.  i'm sure someone else will tho.
hth

jason
the mad bastard