Brakes

Listers,

	I just had new Pagid Pads put on my 89 Scala today,
yet I am still getting shudders coming through the brake pedal
(it's like a warped disc shudder,although discs are okay).I
think the front passenger bearing is away (it can only be this
one as I have replaced the other 3 in the 2 months!),could this
be the cause?I have also been told that if ball joints go,then
this is one of the symtoms.....true/false?
Any comments would be greatly appriciated.

Cheers,

	Ewen.

- --