Re: big bumpers?

These cars are in my Reiger catalog, too.  I stared at them for hours to
figure out just what the hell they were. The red one looks like a normal
jetta/golf big bumper whacked on the front of the rocco. Check out the
big gap below the headlights, tho..I don't like it. You'd have to make a
trim strip in my opinion... The blue one is a little craftier... it
looks like they took a golf/jetta big bunper and hacked off the black
'top' part of it and used it with a scirocco euro bumper as an air dam.
The thing that I dont like about that one is, check out the body line
right in front of the wheel...the spoiler is not even with it. I guess
you could cut the spoiler to make it straight, tho.  Given the choice, I
like the blue style better.
Damn, they sure do make some ground scrapin cars over there, don't
they?!?!
You want a good laugh? Grab a reiger catalog and check out the offsets
these guys run on their WC VWs...how about a 10ET? how about 5ET/
SICK!!!!!

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen

.