Re: Scotland/Uk list members?

Check out todays Daily Star.....His VR6 Polo is in the motoring page,
without him even knowing about it!!

Ewen

	From: "Ewan Hopkins" <ewanhopkins@hotmail.com>
	To: wahl@brutus.columbus.sgi.com
	Cc: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
	Subject: Scotland/Uk list members?

	Ed,

	Another Jock to add to the list .... I'm based in Stirling ( that's just
	next to Bannockburn, for all you Mel Gibson fans out there).  I'm
	currently putting together a site for a friend who owns Scotland's top
	VW modding outfit, Solely VW (personal opinion of course) - if you get
	the UK VW mags over there you may have seen some of his work: 16V
	Nitrous Caddy, 16V Scala, VR6 Nitrous MK4 Polo, ... - hopefully there
	will be plenty of info on the Scottish VW scene when that gets going.

	Cheers,