	From: "Alex Ting" <alex@millenniumsolutions.net>
	To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
	Subject: big bumpers?

	hello all,

	I have recently been introduced to the concept
	of big bumpers on a MKII rocco.  Having spoke (emailed)
	to a few people about this, I've been told it is possible
	and not very difficult.  Having seen a few pictures with
	this mod, I am very impressed, and it seems like
	a viable (read: cheaper) alternative to euros.
	Anybody done this?
	Any suggestions/opinions?
	Is a Jetta or Golf bumper better?

	I am looking forward to alot of feedback guys,
	so help me make the big decision!

	thnx.....

	Alex Ting
	Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.