iPARTS NEEDED QUICKLY!! TRANS!!

I need again help in finding parts for my '87 16v!  The poor thing has sat
too long and im really getting desperate.
I am looking for a 16V TRANNY.. I do not care about millege as long as the
trans hold oil and works well..
I am of course willing to pay shipping..
Any leads in finding this parts is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!
Don't let another Scirocco die because of lack of parts!!!
Thank you in advance
Jeff
'87 Scirocco 16v <-----NEEDS A TRANS (My favorite car I own)
'88 Cabriolet <-Current Daily Driver
'88 Alfa Spider Quadrifoglio <-Weekend Car
And many others waiting to be finished!

- --