RE: Autotech Swaybar

Another Personal Experience Anecdote:

I have the Autotech hollow bar on my '87 16v and chewed through the
stainless steel brackets they provide like no tomorrow. I finally had a guy
out here (Erie, CO) machine some small blocks that sit on top of the flat
part of the brackets. Cost me something like $60 for his diagnosis time,
work, and materials. I've had no problems since.

Based off my experience with Autotech trying solve the problem, I'll do my
best never to patronize them again. They were distinctly unhelpful.

Rich
'87 16v

- --