Q: Anyone drive a really nice black 16v in maryland????

Today on my way to lunch at work, I seen a guy flying down dower
house road here in upper marlboro maryland, in a mint, and I mean
mint black 16v scirocco. I thought because of the condition he had to
be a lister. That was a mint ass car, just wondering if there are any
mk2 enthusiasts (sp?) in the area between D.C. and baltimore.
Strangely though, the car didnt have neuspeed tagged all over it, or
any stickers, it was awesome. It was around noon. Later all,

  \  /
 \ \/ /
  \/\/        -Gary Huff
               "The Mostly Black 85 Scirocco"