Is this a good deal on suspension???

Im picking up a set of koni adjustables, neuspeed race springs,
polyurethane upper strut bearings, all for 400$. The Koni's are
fairly new, and I am friends with the person selling them, so if they
died he would send them in for warranty. Just wondering, because I
really havent priced suspension, but I know that this is pretty low.
Any help is apprecciated (sp??) Thanks,

  \  /
 \ \/ /
  \/\/        -Gary Huff