Metro Transit bus hit my rocc!!!

Well first I want to say  THANKS!! for this list and for keeping it
going.

Now with that done my 85 scirocco just fot done this summer with the 2.0

transplant, neuspeed suspension, euro headlights and bumpers etc.
Just today a metro transit bus hit my car while it was parked on side of
the road.
The damages included my front euro bumper, and my driver's side front
wheel
and tire. The wheel is fixable, but my michelin mx-v2 tires are no
longer available!!
The bus's insurance has to ante up the costs, does anybody know if euro
bumpers are
sold seperately? When I bought mine back some years ago, I believe they
were only
sold in sets.  Also I believe the insurance company will have to buy me
4 tires, so that
they will match, right ?  The body work is pretty straightforward (
fender and door) but I am going
to insist on the old paint being stripped, the paint job was new last
spring.
Any and all comments on possible replacement tires would be great.

Chris

- --