Sunroof and other miscellaneous

I just got a 87 Scirocco 16V.  The sunroof is really hard to open.  I've
heard this is pretty common.  How do you clean the tracks or what
suggestions do people have?  Some people tell me to just not use it.  I've
heard they scratch pretty easily.

Also, the heat controls are really stiff.  It goes from far left to about
the middle really smooth and then it gets really stiff to get it over to
the right.  It doesn't get that cold in CA but I don't wanna break it
trying to move it over.
Also, the doesn't seem to be any heat coming from the side vents.  Is this
normal?

Last thing.  My power passenger window just stopped working for no reason.
The drivers side works but not the passenger.  Is there a seperate fuse for
each window?  Neither switch works, the driver's or passenger.  What to
check first?
Also, my drivers side window gets stuck while going up.  It looks like the
window isn't aligned on the track.  it gets pushed back while going up.  Is
this common?  How hard is it to take off the door panels?

Trying to get everything fixed before I start doing anything to it.

Aaron..

- --