From: Brad Sheridan <brads@mindspring.com>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: EIP Strikes again / and you thought Halloween was scary !!
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 09:14:31 -0800

At 08:35 AM 10/30/98 -0800, you wrote:
>In late July, Rich informed that the car was done, and that all that was
>required to consummate the deal was payment in full (over $20,000).

What exactly was he getting done for $20,000? Some of the problems
mentioned sound like normal development sort of stuff, that you should
expect if you're making alot more power than you've ever done before, but
you would think EIP would have dealt with these situations before, and
known to avoid them in the first place. If I'm spending $20K, I don't
want
my car to be a friggin test mule, I want these guys to know exactly what
they're doing. After all, if I want some knucklehead just bolting various
"performance" bits and pieces together, I can do that myself for alot
less...

Brad

- --
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org,

- --------- End forwarded message ----------