Re: EIP Strikes again / and you thought Halloween was scary !!

Brad Sheridan wrote:

> What exactly was he getting done for $20,000?

No shit!!  There is **NO** VW product I'd spend 1/4th of that on, for cryin'
out loud!!  For $20k plus what the car cost him, he could have had a freakin'
M3, one that ran right, had a warranty, etc!!

I'd hate to see that guy's credit report..... something tells me he probably
isn't the best money manager on earth!

- --
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA