Re: SCREW!!!Re: waterfest

I agree with you 100 percent and I am for VW shows in most any venue.  I dont know
how long you have been associated with Club H2o but I am a member of the Gulf Coast
Chapter and we had a major run in with this company this past year because they felt
we were using their trade mark.  We organized and put on the 1st Annual HOTWATERFEST
in Houston.  We had their lawyers calling, etc, etc.  Their objectiions were groundless but
it has not left a good impression with our 105 members.  BTW, there were a dozen or so
Sciroccos at our event.....next March we will have our 2nd Annual all watercooled show
and hope as many list members as possible can make the trip.  I have been involved in
VW shows for the past 5 years and no one enjoys them more than I do.  Thank You

Dale Witt
86.5 2.0 16v rocco
82 2.1 16v rocco (Zender 400 w/NOS)

- ----------
> True and I'm one of those members. .
> But hey if your a business thats what you do . .
> You work to make money . .  but you can't say that they are mean people or are
> mean to there vw people when there not . .
> They try hard and they do as much as they can . .
> and for bashing shows for other shows now thats not nice I personaly went to
> both and plan on going to both next year. . I want more vw shows on this coast
> . .
>  To me the more the marrier. .
> Thats all I'm really saying. .
> Go to see and be with other vw's and leave it at that . .
> Later
> ~Danny~
> 88 16v Tornado Red

- --