87 16v recalls

	Hey all, i just got a letter from VW Canada today, asking me to take my
car to the dealer because their records say my car has not had recall work
done yet, even though i'm like the 3rd or 4th owner.

		It does now however say what the recall is for.  Anybody know offhand.  i
know there is that sight around somewhere, but i'm probably too lazy to use
it.  just wondering if anybody knows off the top of their head?

	I remember seeing something about a fuel tank recall and heater core or
someting??

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571