Re: SCREW!!!Re: waterfest

Yup
Next year there will be one more Rocco at the Gulf Coast show...   and possibly a 1/2 way
finished Westfalia too if I can find someone to drive one of them ;)
FWIW - reportedly next years show will blow the socks off HWF#1 - the south will be rivaling
the NE here in a few years

Mark
84 Rocco
87 Westy (that is impossible to break into when you lock your keys inside)