Re: SCREW!!!Re: waterfest

True and I'm one of those members. .
But hey if your a business thats what you do . .
You work to make money . .  but you can't say that they are mean people or are
mean to there vw people when there not . .
They try hard and they do as much as they can . .
and for bashing shows for other shows now thats not nice I personaly went to
both and plan on going to both next year. . I want more vw shows on this coast
. .
 To me the more the marrier. .
Thats all I'm really saying. .
Go to see and be with other vw's and leave it at that . .
Later
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado Red
- --