Re: $$ for The list (is not gonna die?)

3

> Here's a copy of their ad:

> It comes right at the bottom of the message, really not too much of a pain
> considering the size of some peoples signatures?
>
> If push comes to shove, onelist is an option.
>
> ian
>

> <scirocco.gtx@juno.com>
> Date: Wednesday, October 28, 1998 2:52 PM
> Subject: Re: $$ for The list (is not gonna die?)
>

> >> If there is a need for financial support for the new host, count me in.
> >>
> >> Mark . . .   (THINK VW)
> >
> >I'm hoping it won't come to that...I just checked in to onelist.com, and
> >they tag on an advertisment to each post...this really doesn't excite me
> >too much.  I also just got off the phone with with my ISP, and after trying
> >to impress them with my computer/server/UNIX skills (IE. I'm low
> maintainance),
> >they said they would get back to me...they've never hosted a mailing list
> >for a subscriber before, but they are running majordomo.
> >
> >==Brett

I just found another one, but it costs a small amount of money...check out
www.pairlist.com and let me know what you folks think...

BTW, Kevin just emailed me the membership lists for scirocco-l and
scirocco-l-digest so that when we find a new home we can plug in the addresses
and be up and rolling again quickly.  I've got to leave work early today
and pick up my family, but I'll be back online later tonight, probably around
9-10pm so we can discuss this some more.

==Brett
- --