The List LIVES

I've just been emailing back and forth from Chris Mende, and he's agreed
to host the new list location.  I've emailed him the member lists for
both scirocco-l and scirocco-l-digest.  He's talking with Kevin about
forwarding, I don't think we'll have to do anything different, I still
like the scirocco-l@scirocco.org address... :-)

Thanks very much goes out to Chris for being able to react so quickly,
and the volunteer space and and his time.

==Brett
- --