Re: The list

I have a server which can host the list. Sent a note to Kevin already.
Count me willing.

~C

|Uhh, kinda short notice, eh? :/
|
|I've just called my ISP and inquired about hosting the mailing list...
|they'll get back to me.  Can anyone else step up here with a server?
|
|Thanks for hosting the list Kevin, I think we all appreciate your efforts.

|==Brett

|> I will continue to host www.scirocco.org, unless Etrik decides to move it
|> elsewhere.  If anyone wants to start a new Scirocco list, feel free to
|> contact me about having scirocco-L@scirocco.org point to the new list.
|>
|> Please contact me directly with any questions, as I will not be actively
|> monitoring the list.
|>
|> Kevin Y. Wenzel

|--
|To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org,
|with your request (subscribe, unsubscribe) in the BODY of the message.

Christopher Mende           FederalExpress            Work: 719-262-1022
www.neubayern.net     Distributed Systems Support     Page: 888-786-1344
www.fedex.com              Colorado Springs           Home: 719-264-8132

- --