BUG JAM 1998

Eurotech Racing of Tampa and Eurotech Racing of Atlanta are sponsors of Bug
Jam '98. All list members and other who wish to attend should contact
Eurotech, Tampa so that we can get all the H2O cars in one big section. We
also want to do a caravan to the show.One more thing. On the  Saturday before
the show, Eurotech of Tampa will be holding an open house with BBQ and beer. A
tech session will be provided as well. We will also be heading out to the
street races Saturday evening. There are typically 200 cars at the races each
weekend. This year hopes to be the best ever and with everyone's cooperation,
it's sure to be just that. See you there!

Those crazy fools at,

Eurotech Racing

813-879-9863 or
toll free 877-430-5973