Re: Well, it's official.

On Tue, 27 Oct 1998 08:52:28 -0800 Brian Honnold <bhonnold@pac-cap.com>
writes:
>Pssshaw, what does Meze know about swapping in an RD motor....he can't
>even get 140 HP from a JH  ;-)
>Sorry Shawn, couldn't resist.

I could get much more than 140 from my JH quite easily actually. Its only
money for some new postons, some machine work, new crank, stuff like
that. MONEY is my only holdback! (Pisses me off too.) heh!!
<Dont be sorry, it was a good dig!>

>I did the swap about 6 years ago and I would be happy to fill ya in.
>Are you using the CIS-E from the donor GTI or just grafting in the
>knock sensor???

See, more people are gonna tell you to use the KS system too. Makes sense
dude.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and