Re: [tech] random misfire problem

I dunno if you're talking about the same problem as me- my car also misfires,
sounds like it has a really high-lift cam in it when it's idling. I've done
pretty much everything I can, now I'm going to adjust the valves, since you're
supposed to do it every so often anyway. Eh, I'm sure there's stuff I haven't
done yet. It happens less when I back the timing off (retard it- ignition
timing, this is), but I'm kinda wondering if it has anything to do with the
fact that my engine had 205psi per cylinder compression last time I checked it.
Eh, I dunno. Replace the injectors? Might not fix it, but that's what I'm going
to do next- I know some of mine are less than perfect. And then I think I'm
going to replace my air sensor plate with a used one I have sitting around so
that I can actually adjust my fuel mixture- right now my fuel mixture screw is
stripped.
    Eh, good luck!
    -Josiah