Re: Pulled over again for window tint (long)

In case anyone gives a crap, in Maine, they can't pull you over for much at
all. You have to have something wrong with your car or have violated a traffic
law for them to pull you over. They're not even allowed to pull you over for an
expired inspection sticker. They can get you for it if they pull you over for
something else, like a taillight out, that would have been an inspection item.
I don't know what the law is in NH, which is silly, because that's where I
live.
    -Josiah