Re: Pulled over again for window tint (long)

At 11:33 AM 10/24/98 -0400, Wm. Josiah Erikson wrote:
>In case anyone gives a crap, in Maine, they can't pull you over for much at
>all. You have to have something wrong with your car or have violated a
traffic
>law for them to pull you over. They're not even allowed to pull you over
for an
>expired inspection sticker. They can get you for it if they pull you over for
>something else, like a taillight out, that would have been an inspection
item.
>I don't know what the law is in NH, which is silly, because that's where I
>live.
>    -Josiah

Yes, and no emissions testing either!  There's plenty of nice places to
live-not as many good jobs.  So start moving here; we need more sciroccos!

JohnÝWorden
Old Town, ME.
 '98  Dakota cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue,
 '84Ý Scirocco (under construction) Brakes and Suspension currently
 '69  MGB Roadster(in need of restoration)
- --